Show your love for winter and accent your favorite bag or jacket with this patch. - Iron-on or sew-on
When it comes to winter cycling, there is nothing quite like a neck gaiter to keep you warm and comfortable. A highly breathable merino fabric against the skin wicks moisture, and provides extra insulation on super cold days. Use as a layer under our windproof face mask, or as a stand-alone on warmer days. - Merino wool blend - Flat-lock stitching for comfort - Tall cut front for face coverage - Longer drape at front of neck to tuck into jacket
- Single layer neck gaiter with long drape - Merino wool blend fabric throughout - Asymmetrical top hem for easy nose and mouth coverage - flat seam construaction
- Helmet liner - Merino wool blend fabric throughout - flat seam construction - helmet friendly
Whether you've been riding with 45NRTH since the beginning or you're just getting into winter riding, help us celebrate ten years with this soft and cozy wool hat. Hide your post-ride helmet hair at the trailhead, cheer on your friends at races, or look stylish at your favorite hangout.
Some of the best riding can be found before sunrise. This cozy beanie is the perfect companion for dawn-patrol days. - Soft 100% acrylic yarn - One size fits most
This warm, comfortable pom beanie keeps heads warm when the sun goes down. - Soft 100% acrylic yarn - One size fits most
Protect your neck and face from cold wind and stinging snow. This reversible Merino wool blend neck gaiter wicks moisture, retains warmth, and will quickly become a winter staple. - Double layer of merino wool blend for moisture wicking and management; flat lock stitching for comfort; reversible with black interior - One Size - Tall cut front for face coverage
- Balaclava with long drape - Merino wool blend fabric throughout - flat seam construction - helmet friendly
- Double layer merino wool blend construction - soft brim for easy packability - flat seam construction - helmet friendly
Gain eye and ear coverage with double-layer merino wool. Flat-lock stitching makes for a comfortable fit under the helmet, and the flexible brim does not crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Merino wool blend base fabric - Packable brim for storage - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Double layer wool for moisture wicking
- Double layer construction - wind stopper softshell fabric on dome - Breathable merino wool blend over ears and back of done for breathability - Ear opening for sunglasses to easily pass through for fit - Flat seam construction - helmet friendly
Technical wind balaclava with merino wool blend base fabric and flat-lock stitching, combined with a long neck-drape and wind-resistant nose/face coverage keeps you comfortable in the harshest of riding conditions. A three-panel crown provides optimal fit under a helmet and all-day riding comfort. - Merino blend wool base fabric - Windproof face and nose panel - Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit - Flat-lock stitching for comfort - Long neck drape and curve for coverage
Draugenklaw Drop-Bar Pogies keep hands warm and dry and allow for full use of brake and integrated shift levers on cold commutes, training rides, race days, and touring in uncertain weather. Weather-resistant softshell fabric on the outside defends against wind and water. On the inside, soft fleece traps warmth for a cozy cockpit. Easy installation means you can put them on only when ride conditions call for it. Maximize comfort and minimize weight with Draugenklaw Drop-Bar Pogies. FEATURES - Far-infrared yarn collects body heat and holds warmth - Weather-resistant outer keeps moisture out - Lightweight design is ideal for race days and milder riding conditions - Compatible with flared drop bars - Reflective accents add visibility SIZE: One size fits most drop bars SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE: 15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)
Simple. Stylish. Useful. For patching holes in your jacket or adding an easy pop of color to your trusty frame bag, the speedy-looking All-City Parthenon Party Patch gets it done. - 5-color design - Measures 3.7 x 3”
With electric blue accents set against a dark black background, the All-City Parthenon party bandanna is easy to spot at the bottom of your backpack, handlebar bag, or crowded sock drawer. Tie it around your neck or stuff it someplace close at hand—it's perfect for cleaning up spills, sweat, and other minor messes. - One size - 100% cotton
Made by Pace here in the USA, All-City’s Club Tropic Cycling Cap is a surefire comfort solution for keeping sweat outta your eyes. Flip up the visor to flash black and gold checks. Wear it down to display All-City in big block letters. That’s two fantastic looks in one lightweight cotton cap.
For crisp morning miles or getting cozy at camp, All-City’s Club Tropic Beanie offers gold-standard style and comfort in a one-size-fits-most format. Pair it with the Club Tropic Wool Socks for head-to-toe happiness.
Featuring a 4-panel dome with a flip-up visor, the All-City Parthenon Party Cap is steeped in color to complement just about any kit or outfit. Made of lightweight cotton twill by Pace, right here in the USA. - KoolFit elastic sweatband - One size fits most - Made by Pace in the USA
Coming in classic black with a colorful rider icon up front and the All-City name on the back, the Parthenon party hat features an unstructured five-panel design and a comfortable curled bill. Toss it on for easy style and comfort between trims. - Adjustable snapback - One size fits most
Lightweight and elastic arm warmer with brushed inside and ergonomic shape. Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. The ThermoCool fabric is made of two high-tech polyesters and has a brushed inside offering superb thermoregulation in fair and cold conditions. - Elastic silicone grippers keep the arm warmers in place. - Ergonomically placed seams follow the moving body. - Elastic seams in contrast color. - Anatomically shaped reflective logo. - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
Lightweight and elastic thermal bike knee warmer with softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation. Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement. Ergonomically placed seams in contrast colors, follow the moving body. Elastic silicone grippers keep the leg warmers in place. - Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric for freedom of movement - Elastic silicone grippers keep the knee warmers in place - Ergonomically placed seams in contrasting colors, follow the moving body - Softly brushed inside for enhanced comfort and thermoregulation - Fabric: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
Little things can become big things. Like little arm warmers that make the difference between a comfortable ride and a miserable one. So the Advanced Gravel Arm Warmer is a big little thing. Designed together with the team at the Handmade Cyclist, our lightweight thermal arm warmers are made with recycled polyester with a brushed inside leaving them smooth, lightweight and soft. With a powerful style to zip it all up, these arm warmers are honestly, a very big deal. - Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric - Elastic silicone grippers keep the arm warmers in place - Ergonomically placed seams follow the moving body - Left and right version - Recycled polyester fabric
A Classic Ball Cap With Do-It-All Style This ball cap does it all. Featuring clean design and a classic unstructured build, the Mission Snapback offers a great fit and the versatility to go anywhere. - 2 Year Limited Warranty - Unstructured twill 6-panel - Adjustable snap back
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
58% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 7% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, the Slipstream Strada features pre-opened cleat zones and heel tabs. Features an embossed DeFeet logo infused with glass beads for nighttime reflectivity. Available in charcoal grey.
- Content: 55% Merino Wool, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf or in full length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
Page 1 of 9 Next page