- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$34.99 - $59.99
Mountain Pro kits offer both enhanced performance and style. But unlike Road Pro Kits, shift and brake systems are sold separately. Teflon-coated cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar-reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And, with all the needed parts included, our Mountain Pro kits are easy to install. - Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners, and Kevlar-reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance - Designed to keep gunk out - enough housing for continuous runs, including seal liners if a bike has stops - A step above standard OEM cables and housing - Appearance options from classic to colorful Specs: - Housing Construction: KEB with Slick-Lube Liner - Outside Diameter: 5.0mm - Housing Length: 3000mm - Cable Construction: TEC-ST - Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano Mountain - Front Cable Length: 1350mm - Rear Cable Length: 2350mm What's Included: 1 3000mm KEB-SL Kevlar-Reinforced Brake Housing 1 1350mm Teflon-Coated Front Brake Inner Cable 1 2350mm Teflon-Coated Rear Brake Inner Cable 4 Lined Alloy End Caps 2 POP Alloy End Caps 2 Cable Tips 2 4G Tube Tops 3 Cable Donuts 2 Rotating Hooks 1 650mm Sealing Liner
Dropper seatposts are quickly becoming standard equipment on mountain bikes across the globe, and for good reason. While most droppers use traditional shift cables and housing, the Jagwire Pro Dropper Kit is the first cable and housing system designed from the ground up to ensure they work as well as possible. The included dropper-specific 0.8mm Pro Polished stainless inner cable interfaces seamlessly with remote levers and actuator arms to provide effortless cable movement. And the innovative FLEX-SL housing is more flexible than standard shift housing, allowing for easier installation with internally-routed seatposts and providing smoother cable movement. With all needed parts included, Pro Dropper Kits are simple to install. - Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance - Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts - Includes heat-shrink shims for use at the cable clamp to ensure compatibility with most cable-actuated seatposts and remote levers - Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends - 0.8mm cable and FLEX-SL housing are for use only with dropper seatposts What's Included: - 1x 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing - 1x 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 2x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Heat-Shrink Shim - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 1x Rotating Hook
Road Elite Link brake cable and housing sets are constructed from interlocking aluminum links for completely compressionless operation. Combine that with the included low-friction Teflon cables and you've got the pinnacle of mechanical braking performance. - Durable, aluminum housing won't kink or rust - Compressionless housing results in crisp brake lever feel - 50% lighter than traditional housings - Linked design allows for tight bends without kinking during tricky cable runs - Slick-lube liner - Teflon coated slick stainless cables - SRAM/Shimano road compatible cable end Included in kit: - Front Cable Length: 850mm - Rear Cable Length: 1650mm - Housing Length: 400mm w/610mm Lubed Liner - 400mm w/1430mm Lubed Liner - 240mm w/710mm Lubed Liner - 26 Links - 10 Mini Tube Tops - 3 Cable Donuts - 2 CGX 5mm Brake housing, 300mm - 2 Open End Caps - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Adaptor End Caps - 2 Rotating Hooks
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Designed for legacy Shimano STI shifting systems, the Ritchey Cable Barrel Adjuster allows you to dial in your shifting with ease and precision. - Cable Tension Barrel Adjusters - STI compatible - Adjust the cable tension for optimal STI shifting
Page 1 of 3 Next page