- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished super-slick gear cable with electrolysis coating - Electrolysis coating offers an ultra-smooth surface finish that greatly reduces friction for outstanding shifting performance - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Diameter: 1.1mm
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$34.99 - $59.99
Mountain Pro kits offer both enhanced performance and style. But unlike Road Pro Kits, shift and brake systems are sold separately. Teflon-coated cables used with our Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar-reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And, with all the needed parts included, our Mountain Pro kits are easy to install. - Teflon-coated cables, Slick-Lube liners, and Kevlar-reinforced, compressionless brake housing enhance performance - Designed to keep gunk out - enough housing for continuous runs, including seal liners if a bike has stops - A step above standard OEM cables and housing - Appearance options from classic to colorful Specs: - Housing Construction: KEB with Slick-Lube Liner - Outside Diameter: 5.0mm - Housing Length: 3000mm - Cable Construction: TEC-ST - Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano Mountain - Front Cable Length: 1350mm - Rear Cable Length: 2350mm What's Included: 1 3000mm KEB-SL Kevlar-Reinforced Brake Housing 1 1350mm Teflon-Coated Front Brake Inner Cable 1 2350mm Teflon-Coated Rear Brake Inner Cable 4 Lined Alloy End Caps 2 POP Alloy End Caps 2 Cable Tips 2 4G Tube Tops 3 Cable Donuts 2 Rotating Hooks 1 650mm Sealing Liner
Dropper seatposts are quickly becoming standard equipment on mountain bikes across the globe, and for good reason. While most droppers use traditional shift cables and housing, the Jagwire Pro Dropper Kit is the first cable and housing system designed from the ground up to ensure they work as well as possible. The included dropper-specific 0.8mm Pro Polished stainless inner cable interfaces seamlessly with remote levers and actuator arms to provide effortless cable movement. And the innovative FLEX-SL housing is more flexible than standard shift housing, allowing for easier installation with internally-routed seatposts and providing smoother cable movement. With all needed parts included, Pro Dropper Kits are simple to install. - Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance - Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts - Includes heat-shrink shims for use at the cable clamp to ensure compatibility with most cable-actuated seatposts and remote levers - Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends - 0.8mm cable and FLEX-SL housing are for use only with dropper seatposts What's Included: - 1x 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing - 1x 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 2x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Heat-Shrink Shim - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 1x Rotating Hook
Road Elite Link brake cable and housing sets are constructed from interlocking aluminum links for completely compressionless operation. Combine that with the included low-friction Teflon cables and you've got the pinnacle of mechanical braking performance. - Durable, aluminum housing won't kink or rust - Compressionless housing results in crisp brake lever feel - 50% lighter than traditional housings - Linked design allows for tight bends without kinking during tricky cable runs - Slick-lube liner - Teflon coated slick stainless cables - SRAM/Shimano road compatible cable end Included in kit: - Front Cable Length: 850mm - Rear Cable Length: 1650mm - Housing Length: 400mm w/610mm Lubed Liner - 400mm w/1430mm Lubed Liner - 240mm w/710mm Lubed Liner - 26 Links - 10 Mini Tube Tops - 3 Cable Donuts - 2 CGX 5mm Brake housing, 300mm - 2 Open End Caps - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Adaptor End Caps - 2 Rotating Hooks
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
$7.50 - $15.00
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
Hydraulic hose with banjo fitting for TRP brakes.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$3.79 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Page 1 of 7 Next page