• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
• Great for spinning • Heavy-duty buckle
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
$8.99 - $11.99
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible (toe clips sold separately)
Designed to improve aerodynamics by reducing wind resistance, Zero Aero Cleat Surrounds fit around the 3-hole Base Plate of Zero Aero Walkable Cleats to fully streamline the cleats.
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
$12.99 - $14.99
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable - Available in Look Keo and SPD-SL interfaces
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
Page 1 of 7 Next page