CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Enthusiast-level aluminum wheels for all mountain Massively different - Simple and beautiful, our unique wheel design is based around principles of strength, stiffness, and acceleration Faster to accelerate - Low rotational inertia: unique wheel design distributes mass closer to the hub for faster acceleration and deceleration - Tubeless ready hole-less rims: stronger and no rim tape required for tubeless setup Stronger and stiffer - Twinpair spoke technology: designed using the strongest shape in construction, the triangle, to maximize strength and stiffness - Beautifully simple single spoke length: easy to true and replaceable without removing tire - Rim material: 6061-t6, smooth weld joint - Rim finish: shot peen, flat black anodizing - Rim width: 23mm - Rim depth: 19.5mm - Spoke material: stainless steel - Spoke butting: 2.0 straight gauge - Spoke length: 166mm - Spoke pins: solid 7075-t6 aluminum - Nipple size: 3.2 x 139mm - Front hub material: iodine, 6061-t6 - Front hub bearing: sealed cartridge 6805 (x2) - Front hub end caps: 15mm (installed), 20mm (included) - Rear hub material: iodine, 6061-t6 - Rear hub bearings: sealed cartridge 6903 (x2), 6902 (x2) - Rear hub end caps: 12x142mm (installed), 10x135mm (included) - Freehub: 3-pawl, 21T, steel - XD driver: XD driver compatible, available separately - Skewers: skewers not included, available separately - Weight: 29-inch, 1910g per set - Weight: 27.5-inch, 1845g per set - E-bike compatible: trail/am e-bikes up to 350 watts max
Origin-8's Track Attack 42mm Fixie Wheelset comes in a rainbow of colors, from the subdued to the bold, so you'll know your ride is the sharpest on the block. But, they're not just a pretty face. They feature 42mm deep aluminum rims, sealed cartridge bearings and reliable DT Swiss spokes to roll strong and sure over less-than-ideal surfaces. And, they come with a flip-flop rear hub so you can choose between fixed and freewheeling!
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary, includes 12mm 14g silver alloy nipples - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20
Salsa's Ti Flip-Offs are as beautiful to the touch as they are to the eye. Lightweight. Smooth. Recommended for road use or rigid front mountain bike use only. Available in a whole host of colors. - Beautifully machined and hand-friendly - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 44g
$539.00 - $750.00
The Enduro incarnation of the SPLINE ONE line-up. Based on a rim that has survived top to bottom runs without a tire under world class riders such as Aaron Gwin, the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 has nothing to prove when it comes to strength. For Enduro racers it comes in handy that it features tech details like the specially developed rim surface hardening process for increased durability at no additional weight. Being built of DT's highest-end components through and through, it should come as no surprise that Jared Graves and Richie Rude have been dominating the EWS on this exact wheelset.
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubular disc-brake wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim - Tubular-specific rims - Center-lock Disc - E-thru axles
$36.99 - $39.99
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$27.99 - $49.99
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookess disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with striaght pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 737g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
Our best value in Quick-release disc wheels.
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Find the road less travelled on the new EA70 AX. Joining forces with the EA70 and EC70 AX Bar in our AX adventure road line, the new EA70 AX wheel has the durability to withstand trail riding but is translated to drop bar applications with center lock hubs and 11-speed road compatibility. From bikepacking adventures loaded with gear, to washboarded gravel descents with only your wheels and tires providing the compliance, we have you covered. The welded tubeless ready rim boasts a generous 24mm internal rim width that increased tire volume and gives an optimal tire profile for 35 to 50C tires. It’s the perfect wheel to round out any adventure drop bar build.
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
Authentic Ritchey hub conversion kit for mountain bike hubs. - Convert to 15mm thru-axle - End cap conversion for Vantage and Trail non 2-piece V2 hubs for 15mm thru axle
- High performance alloy wheelset competition tuned for World Cup level DH racers - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - A hand built 32H, 3-cross configuration ensures maximum stiffness and durability offering increased engagement, lighter weight, and improved adaptability - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - 15mm and 20mm axle adapters included for front wheels - Most non Boost adapters available for the rear wheel
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
Optimizing wheels to perform with precision and control at the depth of the 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is pure engineering science. While the 808 Firecrest’s aerodynamics and stability are proven every weekend in road races, triathlons and time trials around the world, understanding how profoundly good these wheels only comes from riding the wheel that, as a set, have proven faster than any other. At the center of the 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is Zipp’s 77/177 hubset with best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection with no pre-load adjustment needed. The result is improved braking (Showstopper), aero performance, stiffness, durability, simplicity, and versatility. - New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance - ABLC SawTooth dimples pattern - Showstopper brake track - 77/177 hubset - Handcrafted in the USA
- Double wall Alex ACE17 26'' alloy rim - Silver - Machined sidewalls with wear line indicator - Inner rim width: 18 mm - Outer rim width: 23 mm - Rim height: 17 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Zinc plated steel spokes - Silver
$59.99 - $62.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex Z1000 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-50 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
$69.99 - $73.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Five years ago, Santa Cruz debunked every skeptic's fear about the long-term durability of carbon fiber bicycle frames. Now they are doing the same for wheels. Santa Cruz Reserve wheels are built on the highest quality carbon rims on the market. Their confidence in the design and strength of the wheels is backed up by a lifetime warranty, just like Santa Cruz frames.
Page 1 of 37 Next page