700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
The Kenda Kross Cyclo Hybrid Tire works excellent in rocky/loose terrain and equally well on pavement. A great cyclocross tire for commuting and riding the local trails. - Please note, these tires are gumwall sidewall but the shading varies
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
$19.99 - $24.99
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you peace of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
$19.99 - $27.99
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
• Raised center and directional lateral tread for city and rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$24.95 - $29.95
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
Don't let terrain tell you what to do. Fit your rims with MICHELIN's Protek Cross tires and you'll be equipped for any terrain and any weather condition. 3D cutting of the tread pattern creates excellent grip in all circumstances. If you're into the idea of maximum control, easy rolling, and superb handling no matter what the weather, the Protek Cross will be right up your alley, street, dirt path, and more. Weights: 26 x 1.60 (765g) 26 x 1.85 (920g) 700 x 35c (740g) 700 x 40c (840g)
With the Crossroads tire, we redesigned our popular tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with Flak Jacket flat protection, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 38mm, PSI 50-80, approximate weight 575g
The Nimbus 2 tire features an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster and has more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on the road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100 - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 45mm, psi 35-65
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all-weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
Page 1 of 11 Next page