Designed for bicycle enthusiasts who are always looking to ride more miles, the Power Endurance is a long wearing, extremely durable tire that also provides low rolling resistance and exceptional cornering grip. - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek + belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 700 x 23c (220g) 700 x 25c (230g) 700 x 28c (255g)
$64.00 - $66.00
Semi-slick tread with dependable Minion cornering. The Maxxis Minion SS fills the gap between a fast rolling XC tire and a grippy DH tire by including a cluster of short, ramped knobs down the center, flanked by the much-loved Minion side knobs. This combination creates a fast-rolling tire with a square profile that hooks up in loose terrain. Perfect for dry days at the bike park. - Semi-slick center with Minion cornering knobs - Dual Compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 26 x 2.1", psi 25-50 - 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50
$58.21 - $64.00
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
$29.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
With soft rubber compounds that stick to wet roots and rocks along with well-spaced knobs that allow the tire to clean well, Specialized's mud-munching Storm Control tire is made for riders who won't shy away from an environmental challenge--delivering traction in sections that most riders won't even consider hiking over! - Casing: 60 TPI for 15% improved cut resistance - Bead: foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: 60a
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Ride on the sidewalk, off the sidewalk, over a curb, into the street, and across a bunch of dirt. Heck, with MICHELIN's Protek Cross Max tires, you can handle all types of terrain in any weather. Three dimensional cutting of the tread pattern creates versatility in all conditions, and ensures tread block mobility. In other words, you'll have superb grip, flat protection, and a smooth-rolling tire that's at home on all surfaces. Weights: 26 x 1.60 (980g) 26 x 1.85 (1285g) 700 x 32c (845g) 700 x 35c (950g) 700 x 40c (1100g)
$35.90 - $79.90
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Specialized's Infinity Armadillo Reflect tire is a long wearing, incredibly durable tire that's ideally suited for commuting, trekking, and street use. The deep recessed tread provides excellent traction through water and debris, while the rounded profile ensures stable, predictable handling in corners. It also features Armadillo technology for the highest level of flat protection, plus reflective accents that will increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 32mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 645g - 700 x 35mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 665g - 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 685g - 700 x 42mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 715g - 700 x 47mm, PSI 50-100, approximate weight 745g
$7.99 - $12.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
$8.99 - $13.99
Size: - 29 x 1.75-2.10 / 700c x 35-50 - 29 x 3.0-3.50 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
The Neo-Moto is a true 27.5"/650b mountain tire that rolls incredibly fast for its size and has excellent cornering grip. - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher - TPI: 120
- Perfect for urban duty mountain bikes or 650b touring bikes - Fast enough for paved roads and strong enough for gravel - Folding Aramid bead
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$81.00 - $83.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright. - 3C Triple Compound Technology available - 2-Ply DH casing with butyl-protected sidewalls, except EXO model
- Legendary tire, winner of multiple XC World Cup with the updated version. - Fast rolling “square” efficient profile. - Gives performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling. - Ideally suited for dry and slightly loose XC - The dally of all Trail MTB fans when rear-mounted. - Increased reliability from the compound's thickness and enhanced sides.
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Continental's Mountain King is a hero on the mountain, and may just be the perfect trail companion. - Sure riding in hilly terrain and also optimal for the touring mountain bike - Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs - The perfect companion for exploring the trails - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
The Judge is WTB's rowdiest rear tire…for loose, sketchy descents. Centerline knob groups alternate between long and wide to pair hard braking traction with the rolling efficiency you demand of a rear tire. Burly outer knobs provide the support needed to keep them digging while slapping berms or spraying loam. WTB optimized the Judge for wide rims to provide a flatter tire profile that makes the outer knobs easy to find while cornering. The Judge keeps everything in order, whether dry and loose or wet and sloppy. Features: - Massive side knobs and a beefy overall design that grabs in every direction - Wide rim-based design provides additional support while also bolstering sidewall protection through ample tread overhang - Ideally paired with a Vigilante 2.5 on the front.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
$5.99 - $14.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
$11.99 - $16.99
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
$80.00 - $90.00
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$40.00 - $50.00
- Flow through urban centers and bike paths. - At home flowing through urban centers and along bike paths, the Transit Speed is a fast-rolling urban tire combining confidence-inspiring handling with great durability. - The Transit Speed range comes equipped with 5mm reflective sidewall stripes to enhance visibility. - Meeting the ECE-R75 requirements for use with modern eBikes, the Transit Speed delivers both performance and durability.