- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
• Pencil type w/clip
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
• 3-piece set • Steel
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
- 6 function mutli tool - Hex keys: 3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Chain gauge for checking wear and stretch - Also includes an integrated assembly hook for making installing chains easier
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- 9 function multi tool - Hex keys: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 9 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a Torx 25 for your rotors as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it barely takes up any room.
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
Sunlite's Mini Chain Tool is small and light, so it fits in tight places and packs easily (that's a hint that you should carry it on every ride.) But don't let its small stature fool you: you get plenty of leverage thanks to wide handles.
The Sunlite Shimano Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano cassettes. Its hardened steel construction will last longer than your cassettes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page